Friday, September 12, 2008

Rev Gals Friday Five: Back to School

1. Is anyone going back to school, as a student or teacher, at your house? How's it going so far?
Other than a few MCIs (Marine Corps Institute) (long distance learning) No.

2. Were you glad or sad when back-to-school time came as a kid?
Mostly I enjoyed interaction with other kids during that time, during high school I was happy about playing football again.

3. Did your family of origin have any rituals to mark this time of year? How about now?
No

4. Favorite memories of back-to-school outfits, lunchboxes, etc?
I really can't think of any special clothes or anything special for that time. I always skirted the rules of clothes though, so you could say that was a favorite.

5. What was your best year of school?
Junior year, I went to state for Forensics (Public Speaking), Band (Trumpet Solo and Jazz Band), VICA(Vocational Industrial Clubs of America), Football, Student Council (WASC- Wisconsin Association of Student Councils), 4-H, and it was the first year I was published as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment