Thursday, August 07, 2008

Constructive Criticism, Part II

Really.
I wasn't kidding.

Please tell me what you think is fucked up about me. Everyone I run into keeps telling me it is a good thing to see a head doctor, but obviously I need more than " I just need to go."

I think the last one was leaning towards relationships and family crap, but she and I didn't "click" so I am seeing a new guy.

The original reason I went there to see "psychos are us" was due to me having hard hitting bouts of depression after returning from Iraq. I really haven't had anything like that for quite awhile now and I fixed it on my own(so to speak). It is not command directed, I went on my own accord.

So back the first request, help me "see" what I missing about myself. Obviously there is something I can improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment