Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Psychos R Us

Psychos R Us, an original from me, while it seems to some I knock myself while using this phrase or title, I find it amuses me.

I have made a list comprising of ideas from you, the reader, and some stuff that I came up all by myself. I plan on going over the ideas with my head doctor tomorrow and see how it goes from there.

Oddly enough, most of you and friends here in J-ville have suggested almost identical ideas. So probably (and statistically) it may be a flaw that needs looking at. I will tell you what, though, some of the suggestions are hard to think about just by myself, let alone talk to someone else about it.

To me, in my mind, I have a firm grasp on financial affairs, my social interactions, and most of my emotions. It appears that the problems I do face are, unfortunately, directly related to my childhood. Stirring the pot of the past is always a non-fun moment for me. Another reason, why, I choose to look at the future more regularly.

As a side note, I plan on splintering off my unusual "Fun with Navy Medicine" posts when dealing with this stuff and will be using the above title for the continuation of this projected series.