Friday, August 01, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Lock Me Out, Lock Me In

1) How do you amuse yourself when road construction blocks your travel?
I sing sesame street tunes.

2) Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? (And do you keep an extra key somewhere, just in case?)
Never. But I have helped others who have.

3) Have you ever cleared a hurdle? (And if you haven't flown over a material hurdle, feel free to take this one metaphorically.)
In high school, I was a 200m hurdler, but gave that up for pole vaulting.

4) What's your approach to a mental block?
Sleep

5) Suggest a caption for the picture above(Revgals site); there will be a prize for the funniest answer!
The prizes have already been awarded by the time I got to this today so I will abstain from this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment