1. What is your sweetest summer memory from childhood? Did it involve watermelon or hand cranked ice cream? Or perhaps a teen summer romance. Which stands out for you?
WASC (Wisconsin Association of Student Councils) Camp my Junior year of high school. Fun, devious, and lots of laughs.
2. Describe your all time favorite piece of summer clothing. The one thing you could put on in the summer that would seem to insure a cooler, more excellent day.
Sandals (Jesus' type)
3. What summer food fills your mouth with delight and whose flavor stays happily with you long after eaten?
4. Tell us about the summer vacation or holiday that holds your dearest memory.
Sorento, Italy - I had a three day pass from the USS Nassau in 1997, it was bliss.
5. Have you had any experience(s) this summer that has drawn you closer to God or perhaps shown you His wonder in a new way?
Funny, maybe...I will have to get back to you all on that.
Bonus question: When it is really hot, humid and uncomfortable, what do you do to refresh and renew body and spirit?
Shower and a beer.