Friday, August 22, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Appointments

1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?
I am a big fan of the outlook calender, I use it for work, home and recreation dates. I usually print out the month and keep a copy in my truck and on my refrigerator.

2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?
I don't recall that ever happening.

3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?
Funny. Tomorrow.

4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
My entire wardrobe is dated.(Stuck in the eighties.)

5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?
I don't like immensely, but I have a friend who loves them. Whenever I am in Yuma, I try to pick up some for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment