Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Questions, Comments and Concerns, Part II

The immediate response(s) from everyone who share their thoughts here, help me enlighten and humble myself.

While looking about and learning about others in wants and needs, I find myself in my own catch-22. My rants and raves while at times are very pointed, most of the time are quite general. Most people can relate because of similar personal struggles. It is flattering when someone thinks I write specifically about them; when I don't use their name or describe any detail of a possible person in question.

I really don't write to burn bridges and I don't write to build them. I put these thoughts forward looking to help me understand me better. All this is well and good, and may seem like I am talking about you, but in reality I am not talking to anyone. At least, not anyone in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment