Friday, June 06, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Kodak Moments

1. How important is the "big picture" to you, do you need a glimpse of the possibilities or are you a details person?Work is all details, personal life is possibilities.

2. If the big picture is important to you how do you hold onto it in the nitty gritty details of life?
I make the best of whatever situation I am in at the moment. I make the best out of a worst case scenario.

3. Name a book, poem, psalm, piece of music that transports to to another dimension ( one....what am I thinking....)
Jupiter - Gustov Holst

4.Thinking of physical views, is there somewhere that inspires you, somewhere that you breathe more easily?
In the eyes of a person who sees me as me.


5. A picture opportunity... post one if you can ( or a link to one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment