Thursday, June 05, 2008

Two by Two - Cover Formation

Two names you go by:
1) Wyldth1ng
2) Staff Sergeant

Two things you are wearing right now:
1) Olive Drab Tee
2) Reading Glasses

Two of your favorite things:
1) Pinball
2) Strawberries

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) Something to go right for a change
2) Acceptance of me being me.

Two favorite pets you have or had:
1) I had a gold fish once, he died like fifty times.
2) Sturgis - German Shepard

Two people you hope will fill this out:
1) DCup
2) Mathman

Two things you did last night:
1) Danced (I am white guy, so keep that in mind.)
2) Sang a little karaoke (Piano Man and Jack & Diane)

Two things you ate last night:
1) Does Captain and Coke count?
2) Chicken Fingers

Two people you last talked to:
1) The Boss (Master Sergeant)
2) A random Marine of whom I corrected his attire.

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1) Washing my truck
2) Taking Pictures of Future Home for the Insurance Company

Two of farthest trips taken in the last 5 years:
1) Yuma, Arizona to Okinawa, Japan (3 round trips)
2) Jacksonville, North Carolina to Al Asad, Iraq (2 round trips)

Two favorite holidays:
1) Marine Corps Birthday (November 10th)
2) I would say my birthday but I don't like the fact the number keeps getting bigger. (October 22nd)

Two favorite beverages:
1) Dr. Pepper
2) Captain and Coke

No comments:

Post a Comment