Thursday, June 19, 2008

Questions, Comments and Concerns

Disclaimer: The different tenses of the word fuck are used for emphasis.

Please remember, I like me. I think me is fucking awesome.

Sometimes I just have some trouble hitting the fucking curve balls. Sometimes when I hit the fucking curve balls, the fucking thing goes out hits the fucking foul line pole and bounces out. Then that fucking umpire says something like you're fucking out! Usually, I just don't give a fuck and life goes on. There have been some rarefied occasions when giving a fuck has fucked me worse. The last week has been an example of the special fucking that I received. While I haven't gone into detail of the supreme fucking that I encountered this week; it wasn't necessarily to keep you all in the dark; it is just something I don't feel should be shared in a fucking public forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment