Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dreams

I haven't had a dream in a long long time. My favorite dreams include large bountiful breasts that are silky soft against my head and body. Has not been the case as of late. I have been sleeping in a very irregular pattern. I sleep for at most three hours at time and it usually from exhaustion. I was supposed to get AmbienCR, which is a sleep aid, but the paperwork shuffle is delaying that. I once had a dream where I swear I could feel the heart of another as it put me in a deeper sleep. Crazy as it may sound but up until I was hurt, my best sleep and dreams were the ten months before it while in Al Asad. The medications(drugs) that I took initially for this ailment gave me very vivid dreams with bright colors, but the side effect was hallucinations while awake that sometimes made life a little confusing. Now, the drugs I take do not help me sleep and the pain won't help me out either. There have been a few days that I cannot tell when I am awake. I am not trying to scare you. I am not looking for pity or grief. I am telling you how it is. I long for a dream, any dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment