Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun with Navy Medicine, Part XII


This is really just an update for everyone. Today I am officially on a Limited Duty board. I have been trying to avoid this for as long as possible and time has come. I am currently unable to fulfill the physical parts of my job as a Marine. Here is an example: I cannot rack the slide on my M9 pistol without assistance, so that means no pistol range. The big stuff that requires re-qualification that I am unable to do because of this injury are at a "stay" until I return to a full duty status.

I had an appointment with one of the doctors today. Total wait time two and half hours (past appointed time) total face time twenty minutes. Anyway, he is happy with my current progress and I am continuing with the occupational therapy for an additional four weeks until another reevaluation. (Yea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment