Thursday, April 17, 2008

Name Game

Being the person I am, I have a tendency to visit the opposing parties blogs and news platforms because I like to be a devil advocate and this also helps keep my brain healthy with debate. This is a quick post about some stuff that I find interesting.

The following are quotes and facts each with a similar answer.

1) Individuals, not government, can make the best decisions; all people are entitled to equal rights; and decisions are best made close to home.

2) Ripon, Wisconsin: Birthplace of _________

3) Sen. A. A. Sargent of California introduced a proposal in the Senate to give women the right to vote.

4) As the Party of Lincoln, we stand for freedom.

5) Gallant Old Party, Get Out and Push(the treatment early cars often needed), and Grand Old Party

No comments:

Post a Comment