Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One is the Loneliest Number

One is the Loneliest Number, that is a song right?

Anyway, I hate working by myself. For those you know me, I have the gift of gab. That gift means squat when you are by yourself. When I get done doing some task, I find myself doing abstract busy work. Nothing really important, just stuff.

In other news:

I have uploaded some more photos to Flickr for your viewing pleasure. I have been having problems with my videos as of late, but I am still working on uploading a few more by the end of the month.

I had occupational therapy today, the good part besides getting somewhere with my ailment is my therapist is a cheesehead. Instant bond.

The house I am trying to buy is still being repaired to what I asked for and since then I locked into a mortgage rate of six percent, it is the best one that was offered with no money down. I hoping I made a right choice with that one. Realistically speaking, I should be in debt for the rest of my natural life.

No comments:

Post a Comment