Friday, April 25, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Old vs. Modern

1. What modern convenience/invention could you absolutely, positively not live
without?
Sunglasses(Dark ones)

2. What modern convenience/invention do you wish had never seen the light of day?
Why?
Cell Phone - The call is not important enough to interrupt our current conversation.

3. Do you own a music-playing device older than a CD player? More than one? If
so, do you use it (them)?
I have a MP3/4 player, it was a gift, I never use it.
I read this wrong the first time, yes, I have a record player that plays 33s and 78s, I also have a tape deck for my stereo and an eight-track player. I use them often.

4. Do you find the rapid change in our world exciting, scary, a mix...or something
else?
The US is in its own little world so it is hard to answer this question- scary.

5. What did our forebears have that we have lost and you'd like to regain? Bonus
points if you have a suggestion of how to begin that process.
Community
I could tell you but it would be considered a terrorist act so lets just say roast marshmallows over an open fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment