RevHRod of RevGals writes:
Yesterday I had the 24 hour flu. I had been told by the people who had it first that it really was a twenty-four hour bug. And so while I dealt with all the blech of the flu, I kept reminding myself that morning would come and I would feel a lot better.
This is certainly a strange way to start out a Friday Five but it made me think about what I might like to do if I knew it would only last for 24 hours. There are no reality boundaries to these imaginings. So here are the five things for you to consider...
1) If you could dramatically change your physical appearance for 24 hours, what would you do?
My only fear is a tetrahedron dragon so that would be nifty.
2) If you could live in another place for 24 hours where would you go?
3) You get to do somebody else's job for a day...
That guy who checks on the atomic clock in Colorado, his job
4) Spend the day with another person from anywhere in time and space...
Myself twenty years ago
5) A magical power is yours. Which one would you pick?
The magical lasso is all I need.