Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog Roll Amnesty Redux

I stole this idea from Mathman who stole it from Rotus which is nifty in its ownright.

"It appears that the rules by which Technorati, Google and other important social websites and search engines rank blogs do not take blogrolls into consideration but do count links within posts. I want my blogroll to count so I am posting it here. If you would like to be included in my blogroll, please leave a comment on this post, including your blog’s URL. I make no promises as to performance but, at least have good intentions.

My Blogroll Policy (Redux) : If you ask me to, I will link to your blog or website even if it offends me, when I get around to it. I reserve the right to decline to link, or to remove a link without notice and without giving a reason... This policy is subject to change without notice. Don’t argue with me, this is my blog."

Wyldth1ng's Blogroll:

You've Really Got to Love Your People*
Yearning For God*
When Will I Use This?
Ton-Fifty-ONE
The Village Carpenter
The Daily Gut
Suitably Flip
Sharing a Journey*
Seeking Authentic Voice*
Rogue Gunner
Random Thoughts of an Aspiring Expat
Presbyterian Gal*
Presbyfruit
Post Secret
Possible Water*
PoliTits
MilBlogs
Magdalene's Musings*
Lost in Lima Ohio, A True Crime Blog
LadyBurg*
Jeans, Flops, and Jesus*
Inner Dorothy*
Identity Mixed
I, Splotchy
Hot Cup Lutheran*
FranIAm
Faith in Community*
distributorcap NY
Confederate Yankee
Cheesehead in Paradise*
Bruttally Honest
Blonde Sagacity
Beyond Assumptions

Then this is the extra list that I have not added due to pure lazyness.

RevGalBlogPals*
Zaius Nation
We Do It Too
The Warped Mind of Ron
The Glamorous Life of a Hausfrau
Random thoughts and Acts of Stupidty
Random Laundry
No Smoking in the Skull Cave
Mock, Paper, Scissors
Meaning and Authenticity*
Jonestown
Growing Where I'm Planted*
Freida Bee
Bits and Odd Pieces of Mindy's Kingdom
Aunt Dahlia
all the way from oy to vey
My Saturday Evening Post

No comments:

Post a Comment