Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Updating Pictures



Slowly, I have been updating the pictures of me through out the web. It takes a little longer without the full use of my left hand. The above picture is me with the air traffic control tower at Kuwait International Airport in the background. Obviously, I am wearing my MARPAT utility uniform and my sidearm is a Berretta 9 mm.

For now, my profile picture is the last thing we see leaving Navy customs in Kuwait before going home. (Unless you have a crappy plane and get delayed several times and have to go through customs several more times.)

**Upadate for MEL*** I am not on a flight line, I am in a parking lot. The flight line was on the other side of the wall. Which if you ever get to come out to Iraq you can witness that for yourself. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment