Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pain Without Love

If you are a regular reader you know that I have been in pretty much constant pain for about three months now. Most of my regular readers are also married and/or have kids. I am a single man. No surprises right? I want to have sex (throwing out a number here) four times a day. Luckily for me "rosy" never turns me down. (Alright, where am I going with this?) Well, the variables of me trying to have sex are really against me. The best way to really increase my odds is to go to a non-military town or find an all girl sorority. Here is the catch to my fun, every time I move my left wrist or thumb, pain takes over and whatever I am doing takes second seat. It almost seems like I am in a catch-22.

(I suppose I am not blogger savvy enough because my videos don't seem to want to work for me, that is okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment