Sunday, October 21, 2007

16830720 Minutes

Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me.
Just doesn't have the same ring to it, the way I remember it.

I am about 1,009,843,199 seconds old, give or take a few hundred. I work nights so was able to watch my body grow older as it happened. It was remarkable, one more gray hair sprung out and is free from the clutter of my normal hair.

I did receive a card from my brother and his family, which has the sort of humor my family strives on. It is a good one. My nephew wants ot know what I am going to dress up for Halloween. That is a good question. That will require a little more thought.

I also received a box from the Lauri, in which, has some great pictures and some other always needed items here in Iraq.

Thank you all for remembering.

No comments:

Post a Comment