Thursday, October 18, 2007

RevGals Friday Five: Top Chef

With Top Chef on the Bravo channel in mind, here is this week’s Friday Five.

If you were a food, what would you be?
Normally I would say a strawberry, sweet and fruity, but lately I would say a coconut, so hard on the outside you need a rock to crack and I need sugar to be sweet.

What is one of the most memorable meals you ever had? And where?
Preteen years on my uncle's farm, during the summer under that big tree between the house and barn.

What is your favorite comfort food from childhood?
I really don't understand this question.
(Thanks to revhrod for the explanation.) I guess my comfort food strawberry twizzlers.

When going to a church potluck, what one recipe from your kitchen is sure to be a hit?
I have no idea. Peanut squares. It is a SWAG.

What’s the strangest thing you ever willingly ate?
Is this strange in my eyes? Cow tongue was pretty funny.

Bonus question: What’s your favorite drink to order when looking forward to a great meal?
Captian and Coke in a tub (I can still hear the song, Big Time, from Big & Rich)

No comments:

Post a Comment