Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Five: Thankfulness list

The RevGals and there questions or lists on Friday seem to be a learning of one self. Side Note: I am going to try keep doing these.

List at least five things (people, places, graces, miracles...) for which you are thankful.

A) Mom - without her I would probably be up in shit creek and/or stuck there.

B) Scruples - not the game, but the few brain cells rumbling in my head that seems to be working

C) Friends - I know it seems generic, but the ones in question know who they are. Without my friends I would have lost all my scruples in shit creek by now.

D) Not Here - the place when you go when get away from here. Again it seems generic but it really isn't.

E) Dreams - the collective of the love my Mom has given me while not being here with some friends doing something with my scruples. It is an awesome feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment