Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Comment about Commenting

It appears as of late that I am not communicating properly to my audience. Some of the points made my "commenters" are quite valid but not what I was trying to convey. For example the Too Long to Comment post, the main idea was about what other "bloggers" had to say or adorn on the perspective sites. The commenting I received went into a whole other direction, a direction that I didn't want to go in.

Then there are times I post things like "That Ragged Old Flag" and I feel it doesn't need any comments at all.

Then there is the fun stuff like Iraqi Lizard and no one comments. I practically have to beg on my hands and knees in chipped glass soaked in Texas Pete in fire and brimstone parched with no water to get someone to comment.

I don't get "it."

No comments:

Post a Comment