Saturday, October 13, 2007

What I Read?

I believe I have told everyone at least once I read. (Unfortunately, I have reading glasses now.)


"People" keep asking me what I have read. I can not tell you what I have read this year but I know from the pile next to my bed what I have read the last three weeks. Every month, or so, I redistribute the books amongst other Marines.


This is in no particular order:

Pop Goes the Weasel - James Patterson
~
Little Boy Blue - Ed Dee
~


Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad
~

Midnight- Dean Koontz
~

The Watchman - Robert Crais
~

Broken Prey - John Sanderford
~


The Overlook - Micheal Connelly
~
Bleachers - John Grisham
~
Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die - John Piper
~
Demolition Angel - Robert Crais
~
The Bible Promise Book - NIV
~
The Rainmaker - John Grisham
~
Fear Nothing - Dean Koontz
~
Four Past Midnight - Stephen King
~
Without Fail - Lee Child
~
The Green Mile - Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment