Thursday, October 11, 2007

History and Stories, Part II

Being me, and for those of you who now me, these statements should be self evident.

I believe that America as a whole has forgotten where they have come from and why they are here today(USA). I believe that Americans are not learning from the past. I believe that Americans are turning into a mob. I believe, if we the leaders of Americans do not teach and hold a higher standard to which we believe America is; then we will lose. That dream of America that we strive for will be lost and we will be America no more. We are beating ourselves and we are doing it to the youngest generation.

I do not want to lose. I want to Dream. I want the Dream of America to prevail.I want America to win. I am doing my part to ensure the future of that Dream.

Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment