Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Between Letters Being Written

If you remember, I said I was behind on my thank yous on a previous post, I still am. I wrote a few more then found a new way to procrastinate, for a little while anyway.

I have church questions, these questions have popped up by reading "my" church newsletter. (The one I grew up with.)

What is an associate pastor? - Is that like a secondary or like a safety?

What is a supply pastor? - Do they just handle rations?

When the church says they are looking a senior pastor, does that mean he or she is in the emerald club? - In other words, what is a senior pastor?

In this letter, there is a section with finances and a big box around a negative number, but there is no negative numbers in the actual logbook area. I just don't understand, what is the point?

I do understand what a "Stephen Minister" is, but who was Stephen?

~~~~~~

These newsletters have come along way, now it is colorful and printed on nice paper and have an advertising page in the back (which I don't understand either), but with all this fancy stuff doesn't it get in the way of the point?

I am not trying to make fun in anyway. I just don't understand some of these things listed in the letter. It must be important, or they wouldn't have put it in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment