Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Holidays

Hate is such a strong word.
Displeased, unsatisfied, unfulfilling, or something like that.

I really "hate" the time period between mid-November to late December. I am supposed to be happy, in theory. It is not the time period really, it is the presumption that spending time with families, having time off at "work," the giving and receiving, the birth, the Puritans, the shopping, the whatever is going to make me feel better.

I am not a grouch, I am not the guy who goes "bah humbug." That is not me. I give. I don't really want anything. I can "buy" for myself if I need it.

I am really opening up a can of worms with this post. I know it. There is many issues revolving this. I just haven't decided yet if I am going to share it with all of you.

Just know, that I don't like these next few holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment