Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Question and Answer Period

It is hard to be the one with answers all the time. I don't always have them. If fact most of the time I don't have them. When it comes to the job at hand, I know my job and can help it most circumstances. If the question turns to strictly a Marine Corps question, I usually have an answer or I know where to find it. It is the everything else that I have a problem with.

Since being in Iraq for more than three quarters of the year, I have been approached with some pretty hard hitting questions. Most of the time, I can reach back to my experiences and remember what I did in that circumstance. Everytime something like this has happened, I did not have all the right answers and most of the time there were no right answers, just suggestions.

Since most of my readers are clergy, maybe some of this post will be easy to relate to. I am not complaining, I am just saying it is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment