Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Had Some Time to Kill

I picked this up at ~ freshly ground & freshly brewed ~ which is Hot Cup Lutheran's blog.
Some of the questions were omitted, I am not making up new ones. Well, here goes:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? : No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I got kicked in the lower abdominal area and had a tear or two.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I can't read it, so yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Highly impossible, NO
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would kick myself in the ass or sucker punch me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Does a bear shit in the woods?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Been there done that.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I kind of like Pops, but only for a snack.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends if I was PTing or not.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, but I fight dirty.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Orange sherbet
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Gait
15. RED OR PINK? Red, bloody.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Intelligence.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I hate to say it, the last ex-wife.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Digital MAR PAT, rough side out leather.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Apple
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Rock and Roll
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky Blue #76D7EA
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
27. HAIR COLOR? Is this mine? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Matches the hair.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I can kind of see
30. FAVORITE FOOD? This changes on what course we are eating. Peanut Butter Squares.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary with the bad guy winning.(Realism)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Snatch.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Olive drab
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, unless you are an alien.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I covered this on question 30.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Forever Odd.
40. What's ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, air.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Rerun of the Chiefs game
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Ch53E in a formation.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I think here, I think here is the furthest I have been away from home.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 0600 GMT +3

No comments:

Post a Comment