Monday, December 17, 2007

Fun with Navy Medicine, Part III


It is probably a good thing I am not left handed. (Or am I?) Anyway, I lied (fourth time ever) to HotCup my day wasn't the same as the others. Today, instead of sleeping, I spent it will a bunch of other Marines and soldiers who had one problem or other that their unit doc couldn't figure out. The consensus of my problem was I strained some tendons or ligaments so I need to "immobilize" my hand. Ha Ha....Ha.
So what was done, was they, the army guys at the hospital here, casted my arm, cut it in half, and then put it back on using this stretchy wrap stuff. The idea is I can remove it for hygiene purposes. Makes sense to me.
Time of wear is supposed to be six weeks. Well, if the time table holds true( keep your fingers crossed) I will be stateside by then. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment