Saturday, December 22, 2007

Something Quick

It is relatively warm so far today. I came into work and it is in the low forties. Predictably the temp doesn't drop more than fifteen degrees fro the time I arrive to the time I leave. There are exceptions to that rule though. I am listening to Turn to Stone by the Electric Light Orchestra at the moment. My boss is writing up my "evaluation" this weekend, we call them Fitness Reports or FitReps.

I received some Christmas card in the mail today, from the Fauls, Hansons, Langs, Youngs, Dice and Singhs. Thank you for the cards. If I already didn't say mail will be rerouted here shortly so please do not send anything more this way, to prevent the delay.

I myself stood in line in the post office for a couple of hours today and didn't get seen because sleep was becoming more important. I will try again in a few days, after Christmas, it then may be better.

I thank eveyone who comments on this blog, the little interaction here helps. And it is the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment