Thursday, December 06, 2007

I want to leave the show...

I am sure the headaches has something to do with my thought process lately, but I am ready to leave this place. I truly believe if I could get a beer once awhile and a day off every so often I could handle it out here for a much longer time. There is a song by Pink Floyd when Roger Walters was singing that says something like, " take off this uniform and leave the show." It has one of those nifty echos added to it. Hence the title of this post. Or maybe when Agent Smith is talking Morpheus in the Matrix about getting out of this place. I don't know how to explain it any better. I suppose those to idea are extremes on either end of the spectrum. Do not misunderstand what I am saying, I am just saying I have been out here a while(month twelve) and would like a break. I see the same people everyday. Everyday. This is day 340 I believe, give or take a few days. There are people here that do the same stupid mistakes everyday. Everyday. Not everyone, but some people (the 10 percent) get on my nerves everyday. I try to avoid them as much as possible. With the type of job I have I interact with many(ranges from ten to eighty) people everyday. I have the type of job where you don't give good news very often and a lot of tough calls are made to get the job done.

I feel I may be losing the audience here, you can call it whining if you want to. Regardless of how much I may bitch, I am still doing the job to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment