Sally from RevGals has decided to make us do essays this week on how we prepare.
Here then is this weeks Friday 5:
1. You have a busy week, pushing out all time for preparing worship/ Sunday School lessons/ being ready for an important meeting ( or whatever equivalent your profession demands)- how do you cope?
As a Marine, I accomplish the mission, then ensure troop welfare.
2. You have unexpected visitors, and need to provide them with a meal- what do you do?Three discussion topics:
a) Open up a box of menu A of MREs
b) Open up a box of menu B of MREs
c) Find an Any Marine package and share
3. Thinking along the lines of this weeks advent theme; repentance is an important but often neglected aspect of advent preparations.....
I really don't understand what I am supposed to do for this question/statement.
4. Some of the best experiences in life occur when you simply go with the flow.....
Take charge and secure the hill.
5. Details are everything, attention to the small things enables a plan to roll forward smoothly...
That is why you called the Marines.
Bonus if you dare- how well prepared are you for Christmas this year?
Better prepared than a Swiss Army knife.