Friday, December 28, 2007

I Have Been Blessed

I truly do not think I qualifiy to be blessed and I shouldn't be the one blessing other people. You can read about me being a heathen here. But in the spirit of the gesture, the following is the roots:

The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you recieve a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world!



Steve, a blogsphere friend, has blessed me. To which, I can not thank enough.

I bless:
Rogue Gunner
Random Thoughts of an Aspiring Expat (Jan's daughter)
Inner Dorothy*

The above people/blogs all need a blessing. Whether they know it or not. Each have there own struggles with life and if grace can be wrought through them, then all can be well in the world.
I am supposed to say a prayer with my explanation, but I feel my explanation is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment